HOW TO KEEP YOUR PHONE BATTERY HEALTHY
- A partial charge is the healthier choice
- Don’t completely drain your battery between charges
- Keep your phone away from extreme temperatures
- Don’t make your phone do any heavy lifting during a charge
- Avoid super-speedy power-ups when possible
1.) 100% is for suckers
2.) Zero ain’t no hero
It can be hard to notice when your phone's lifeline has entered the red zone when your attention is divided and you're multitasking all day. Keeping your charging cables handy and organized with a system like our Cable Wrangler will help you win that quickdraw battle well before your phone knocks on death’s door.
3.) Keep it cool, baby
Who doesn’t enjoy some fun in the sun with your phone by your side? Welp, turns out your phone needs no Vitamin D. In fact, heat is the enemy to a healthy battery. So is extreme cold. If you’ve never experienced your phone refusing to cooperate and shutting itself down until it cools off, then consider yourself lucky.
4.) Tortoise beats hare
5.) Lighten the parasitic load